For the last iteration of wireframes, I changed up quite a bit. I added more elements to the social aspect as merged multiple screens into the social aspect. I think I made quite a bit of progress with this iteration. It’s been a lot of work to get to this point, looking back at the start of this quarter I wasn’t sure how I was ever going to finish this project. There is so much responsibility when it comes to designing for the user. You think you have covered every single corner, and you suddenly realize you may have touched about 1/10th of it. However, using user testing, and going through multiple iterations of this project, I finally have better grasp on wireframing.
As painful as this project was at times, I really enjoyed building wireframes. It was like placing together an extremely complicated puzzle. There’s not real right answer. There is some really bad answers, a lot of good answers, and only a few great answers. I hope to get to a place where I can always come up with a great answer.No Comments »