In this final iteration for our wireframe assignment, I feel that I finally started to contain the scope of the issue in my mind while I worked. This resulted in a massive restructuring of the design and an overhaul of the look of the site after receiving help in basic InDesign skills and wireframe logic from Jon K. This final iteration is also a very new one and certainly could use a few more iterations before being called finished, however that seems to be the nature of wireframing such a complicated entity as a class scheduler. All in all I think this is a considerable improvement from previous versions and I am pleased with the accomplishment. I have found the entire project to be fun, humbling and educational.
As a reminder, the following is a template wireframe for a proposed academic scheduler, created specifically for athletes at UT Austin.
No Comments »