A few major evolution’s occurred in this iteration and all of them can be seen in the single slide below. I moved the status information to the right to reflect many popular websites, like Amazon, with the classes added listed under FALL 2012 and a calendar of the schedule updating in the box. I minimalized and moved the profile picture to reflect sites like Facebook, and removed unnecessary personal information to decrease clutter. I changed the navigation to one that uses words to allow the user to know where they’ve been. The text in the body was described as shouting by more than one think-aloud tester, and was changed to be less loud. And finally, I began to explore making more visual buttons for classes.