We exist to create a world where financial pressures no longer force working students to prioritize work over school, allowing them to achieve their long-term goals.
- Key metric: Engagement (measured by sign-ups to our pilot)
- What’s going on: Website creation and social media marketing
- Support area: Looking for more students
Over the last week, we made a simple website for the FundEDU pilot and advertised the site on FaceBook.
So far the FaceBook ad has received 437 impression and 3 clicks. We have also had one student reach out to us about the pilot.
Our next big question is: “will a campaign reach its funding goal without help from the campaigner’s immediate network?”
- Continue advertising and reaching out to local businesses regarding campaign sponsorship and support
- Find more students looking to raise funds for small (between $0 and $500) education expenses (books, utensils, lab fees, etc…)
- Focus efforts on increasing campaign visibility with potential donors
How you can help:
If you are a working student, know a working student struggling to fund his/her education expenses, or are interested in supporting a working student through a small (but meaningful) donation, please let anyone on our team know.
Kim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kay – email@example.com