We’re please to announce a new design event in Austin, Texas: A Mingle-Mangle Razzle-Dazzle Ragtag Design Extravaganza! Join us October 5th and 6th, 2012 in Austin, Texas, for 2 days of thought-provoking and inspirational conversations about the role of design, technology, and “user experience” in shaping the fabric of society. This design event is a conference not to be missed. Confirmed speakers include:
- Allan Chochinov, Chair, Products of Design, School of Visual Arts
- Bryony Gomez-Palacio, Co-Founder, UnderConsideration
- Anya Kamenetz, Senior Writer at Fast Company
- Alan Cooper, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Cooper
- Heather Fleming, Chief Executive Officer, Catapult Design
- Ralph Caplan, Author, By Design and Cracking The Whip
Our attendees at this design event include designers, marketers, entrepreneurs, and agency directors; at this conference, you’ll experience some great networking with some of the top talent in Texas.
Six more speakers will be announced in the coming weeks; for now, we encourage you to register early, as this is an event you don’t want to miss! Learn more here – we hope to see you at the Design Extravaganza!